Dr. Lopez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10631 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176Phone+1 305-598-8000Fax+1 305-598-8019
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Fellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1999 - 2001
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Psychiatry, 1995 - 1999
- Santiago Univ of Technology SOMClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsDepression in children and adolescents. When "moodiness" merits special attention.Margaret A. Shugart, Elda M. Lopez> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 2002 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: