Are you Dr. Keeney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11370 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA 92354Phone(909) 558-2806
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elden Keeney, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Loma Linda, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is an Associate Professor at Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer CenterFellowship, Gynecologic Oncology, 1980 - 1982
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1972 - 1975
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1961 - 2018
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsConcurrent radiation therapy and chemotherapy in the treatment of primary squamous cell carcinoma of the vulvaSteven A. Wahlen, Jerry D. Slater, Robert J. Wagner, Waylene A. Wang, Elden D. Keeney, Janet M. Hocko, Alan King, James M. Slater> ;Cancer. 1995 May 1
- 7 citationsRandomized trial of the addition of cis‐platin (DDP) and/or BCG to cyclophosphamide (CTX) chemotherapy for ovarian carcinomaDavid W. Wilbur, Robert E. Rentschler, Robert J. Wagner, Elden D. Keeney, Alan King, Dennis A. Hilliard> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1987 Mar 1
- Life Fellow