Dr. Atienza-Tennison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Atienza-Tennison's full profile
Office1101 N Allen St
Robinson, IL 62454Phone+1 618-544-3125Fax+1 618-546-5185
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Union HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 1998 - 2026
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Crawford Memorial HospitalRobinson, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: