Dr. Cantrell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office134 Roberts Ave Sw
Wise, VA 24293Phone(276) 328-8000Fax(276) 376-1020
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1974 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsDevelopment of an Interdisciplinary Telehealth Model of Provider Training and Comprehensive Care for Hepatitis C and Opioid Use Disorder in a High-Burden Region.Jacqueline E. Sherbuk, Terry Knick, Chelsea E. Canan, Patrice Ross, Bailey Helbert, Eleanor Sue Cantrell, Charlene Joie Cantrell, Rachel Stallings, Nicole Barron, Dian...> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2020 Sep 2
- 2 citationsSIPsmartER delivered through rural, local health districts: adoption and implementation outcomesKathleen J. Porter, Donna Jean P. Brock, Paul A. Estabrooks, Katelynn M. Perzynski, Erin Hecht, Pamela A. Ray, Natalie Kruzliakova, Eleanor S. Cantrell, Jamie M. Zoellner> ;BMC Public Health. 2019 Sep 18
- 2 citationsThe reach and effectiveness of SIPsmartER when implemented by rural public health departments: a pilot dissemination and implementation trial to reduce sugar-sweetened...Jamie M. Zoellner, Kathleen J. Porter, Wen You, Paul A. Estabrooks, Katelynn M. Perzynski, Pamela A. Ray, Eleanor S. Cantrell> ;Translational behavioral medicine. 2020 Aug 7
- Updated Guidelines Make More People Eligible for WICAugust 11th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: