Are you Dr. Gleyzer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9601 Steilacoom Blvd Sw
Tacoma, WA 98498Phone(253) 582-8900Fax(253) 756-2879
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elena (Frid) Gleyzer, MD is a board certified family physician in Tacoma, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and California. She is affiliated with Western State Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Petersburg Medical State AcademyClass of 1980, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1994 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of verapamil and other agents on the distribution of anthracyclines and on reversal of drug resistance.Hindenburg, A. A., Baker, M. A., Gleyzer, E., Stewart, V. J., Case, N., Taub, R. N.> ;Cancer Res. 1987 Mar 1
- Western State HospitalLakewood, Washington