Dr. Martinez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4900 Sunset Blvd
4th floor, module A
Los Angeles, CA 90027Phone(323) 783-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- UCSFClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Do tradeoffs among dimensions of women's empowerment and nutrition outcomes exist? Evidence from six countries in Africa and Asia.Agnes R. Quisumbing, Kathryn Sproule, Elena Martinez, Hazel J. Malapit> ;Food Policy. 2021 Apr 1
- Corrigendum to "Development of the project-level Women's Empowerment in Agriculture Index (pro-WEAI)" [World Development 122 (2019) 675-692].Hazel J. Malapit, Agnes R. Quisumbing, Ruth Meinzen-Dick, Greg Seymour, Elena Martinez, Jessica Heckert, Deborah Rubin, Ana Vaz, Kathryn M. Yount> ;World Development. 2020 Dec 1
- 7 citationsModeling Variation in the Reproductive Lifespan of Female Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Survivors Using AMHH. Irene Su, Brian Kwan, Brian W. Whitcomb, Ksenya Shliakhsitsava, Andrew C. Dietz, Shaylyn S. Stark, Elena Martinez, Patrick M. Sluss, Mary D. Sammel, Loki Natarajan> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2020 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Mentoring Undergrads in Math to Create STEM OpportunitiesSeptember 10th, 2021
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: