Dr. Kondrad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1960 N Ogden St Ste 490
Denver, CO 80218Phone(303) 318-2537
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsLack of Communication about Medical Marijuana Use between Doctors and Their Patients.Elin C. Kondrad, Alex Reed, Matthew J Simpson, Donald E. Nease> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2018 Sep 1
- 71 citationsColorado Family Physicians' Attitudes Toward Medical MarijuanaElin C. Kondrad, Alfred Reid> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2013 Jan 1
- 16 citations"But my doctor recommended pot": medical marijuana and the patient-physician relationship.Abraham M. Nussbaum, Jonathan A. Boyer, Elin C. Kondrad> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2011 Aug 24
- Join now to see all
- Lack of Communication About Medical Marijuana Use Between Doctors and Their PatientsElin C Kondrad, Matthew J Simpson, Journal of The American Board of Family Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: