Dr. DeSilva is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Alumni Dr
Exeter, NH 03833Phone(603) 580-7525
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cambridge Hospital - Cambridge Health AllianceResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- ME State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsPrevalence of HIV infection and median CD4 counts among health care workers in South AfricaDaniela Connelly, Youssef Veriava, Sue Roberts, Josephine Tsotetsi, Annie Jordan, Eliot DeSilva, Sydney Rosen, Mary Bachman DeSilva> ;South African Medical Journal. 2007 Feb 1
- Exeter HospitalExeter, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: