Are you Dr. Jacques?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office123 Summer St
Worcester, MA 01608Phone(508) 363-9570Fax(508) 363-9590
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elise Jacques, MD is a gastroenterologist in Worcester, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1976 - 1978
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1975
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1975 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsThe histopathologic progression of vitamin A-induced hepatic injury.Elise A. Jacques, Robert J. Buschmann, Thomas J. Layden> ;Gastroenterology. 1979 Mar 1
- Saint Vincent HospitalWorcester, Massachusetts