Dr. Singer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1569 Sloat Blvd.
San Francisco, CA 94312Phone(415) 353-9339
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Walter A. Haas School of BusinesMBA, 2008 - 2010
- Thomas Jefferson Univ2003
- Valley Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002
- Valley Medical CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1999
- Middlebury College BA, Magna Cum Laude, 1990 - 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2018
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- 1st place, Hacking Health Lester Center for Entrepreneurship, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Do angiotensin II receptor blockers prevent migraineElise Bergelson Singer, Haritha Vankireddy> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2003 Apr 1
- Post-hysterectomy fallopian tube carcinoma presenting with a positive Papanicolaou smear.Warshal, D. P., Burgelson, E. R., Aikins, J. K., Rocereto, T. F.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 1999 Nov
- Spanish, German
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: