Dr. Rondon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3501 Johnson St
Dept. Of Critical Care Medicine
Hollywood, FL 33021Phone(954) 987-2000Fax(954) 965-5396
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2004 - 2006
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Mercy HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- New York Medical CollegeInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Universidad Autonoma de Santo DomingoClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAfelimomab led to a modest mortality benefit in patients with severe sepsis and elevated interleukin-6 levels.Eliseo Rondon, Ramesh Venkataraman> ;Critical Care. 2005 Aug 5
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: