Dr. Atkinson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-560-6299
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- SC State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 65 citationsSpecificity and sensitivity of automated external defibrillator rhythm analysis in infants and children.Elizabeth Atkinson, Bridget Mikysa, Jeffrey A. Conway, Morgan Parker, Karla G. Christian, Jayant K. Deshpande, Timothy Kevin Knilans, Jacqueline Smith, Carolyn Walker,...> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2003 Aug 1
- Pelham Medical Center Provides Insight on How They Are Fighting This PandemicSeptember 16th, 2021
- Pelham Medical Center Provides Insight on How They Are Fighting This Pandemic with Increased Emergency Room Wait TimesSeptember 16th, 2021
- RMS Math Students Studying Surface Area and VolumeFebruary 26th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: