Dr. Babusis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1465 S Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63104Phone(314) 577-5600Fax(314) 268-6440
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 209 citationsLive and Inactivated Influenza Vaccines Induce Similar Humoral Responses, but Only Live Vaccines Induce Diverse T-Cell Responses in Young ChildrenDaniel F. Hoft, Elizabeth Babusis, Shewangizaw Worku, Charles T. Spencer, Kathleen R. Lottenbach, Steven M. Truscott, Getahun Abate, Isaac G. Sakala, Kathryn M. Edward...> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2011 Sep 15
- 85 citationsComparative immunogenicity of trivalent influenza vaccine administered by intradermal or intramuscular route in healthy adults.Robert B. Belshe, Frances K. Newman, Ken Wilkins, Irene Graham, Elizabeth Babusis, Marian G. Ewell, Sharon E. Frey> ;Vaccine. 2007 Sep 17
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: