Are you Dr. Baehler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 S Moore Ave
Claremore, OK 74017Phone+1 918-342-6200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Baehler, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Claremore, Oklahoma. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Rhode Island.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1980 - 1984
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 1998 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsThe effects of prolonged retention of diaphragms on colonization by Staphylococcus aureus of the lower genital tractElizabeth A. Baehler, William P. Dillon, Diane Dryja, Erwin Neter> ;Fertility and Sterility. 1983 Feb 1
- 21 citationsProlonged use of a diaphragm and toxic shock syndromeElizabeth A. Baehler, William P. Dillon, Thomas J. Cumbo, Richard V. Lee> ;Fertility and Sterility. 1982 Aug 1
- 7 citationsBARRIER CONTRACEPTIVES AND TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROMERichardV. Lee, WilliamP. Dillon, Elizabeth A. Baehler> ;The Lancet. 1982 Jan 23