Dr. Burchard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office166 Tollgate Rd
Warwick, RI 02886
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2007
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- WHO Changes Course, Says COVID Vaccine Is Safe for Pregnant WomenJanuary 30th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: