Dr. Ferries-Rowe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 274-1661Fax(317) 278-9918
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPap smear versus speculum examination: can we teach providers to educate patients?Amy M. Fry, Elizabeth A. Ferries-Rowe, Lee A. Learman, David M. Haas> ;Journal of Womens Health. 2010 Sep 3
- 10 citationsO6-Alkylguanine-DNA Alkyltransferase in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma: Implications for Treatment with Alkylating AgentsM. Eileen Dolan, Bradford L. McRae, Elizabeth Ferries-Rowe, Michael Belanich, Gijs A. van Seventer, Joan Guitart, David S. Pezen, Timothy M. Kuzel, Daniel B. Yarosh> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 1999 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: