Dr. Franzmann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1475 NW 12th Ave
Miami, FL 33136Phone+1 305-243-3564Fax+1 305-243-1283
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Franzmann is an otolaryngologist in Miami, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Miami Veterans Affairs Healthcare System, University of Miami Hospital, and University of Miami Hospital and Clinics. She received her medical degree from David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and has been in practice 22 years. She specializes in head & neck oncologic surgery and is experienced in head and neck oncology, head and neck oncology, head and neck neoplasms. Her research interests are in early detection of oral and oropharyngeal cancer.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2000 - 2002
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Cetuximab + Taxotere With Low Dose Fractionated Radiation for Head and Neck Carcinoma Start of enrollment: 2013 Jun 03
Publications & Presentations
- Decreased Levels of Soluble CD44 in a High-Risk Population following a Smoking Cessation Program.Drew H Smith, Shahm Raslan, Isildinha M Reis, Abdurrahman Al-Awady, Isabella Buitron, Melanie Perez, Huaping Liu, Jerri Halgowich, Claudia Gordon, Monica Webb Hooper, ...> ;International journal of environmental research and public health. 2021 Dec 14
- Current salivary biomarkers for detection of human papilloma virus-induced oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma.Drew H Smith, Shahm W. Raslan, Michael A. Samuels, Thomas Iglesias, Isabella Buitron, Sapna K. Deo, Sylvia Daunert, Giovana R. Thomas, Joseph A. Califano, Elizabeth J....> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2021 Jul 31
- Update on CD44 biomarker in oral rinses and tissues in oral and oropharyngeal cancer patientsErin R. Cohen, Shahm Raslan, Drew H Smith, Elizabeth J. Franzmann> ;Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 2021 Jun 23
- Join now to see all
- Vigilant Biosciences Announces Multiple Poster Presentations in Support of OncAlert® Oral Cancer and OncAlert Labs Product LinesMarch 22nd, 2017
- COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Exhibit Early SuccessNovember 24th, 2020
- Salivary Soluble Markers In Head And Neck CancerNational Cancer Institute2007–2010
- Salivary Soluble CD44: A Molecular Marker For Head And *National Cancer Institute2005
- Salivary Soluble CD44: A Molecular Marker For HnsccNational Cancer Institute2004
- Chief Scientific Officer, Vigilant Biosciences
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: