Dr. Gleeson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMount Sinai Hospital
1 Gustave L Levy Pl
New York, NY 10029
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Complex General Surgical Oncology, 2019 - 2021
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2012 - 2019
- Tulane UniversityClass of 2012
- Rice UniversityBS, Biochemistry and Cell Biology, 2003 - 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Optimal hepatic surgery: Are we making progress in North America?Joal D. Beane, Madison Hyer, Rittal Mehta, Amblessed E. Onuma, Elizabeth M. Gleeson, Vanessa M. Thompson, Timothy M. Pawlik, Henry A. Pitt> ;Surgery. 2021 Jul 27
- Lymphocyte-to-monocyte ratio predicts survival after cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy.Eric Pletcher, Elizabeth M. Gleeson, Tali Shaltiel, Natasha Leigh, Brianne Sullivan, Daniel M. Labow, Deepa Magge, Benjamin J. Golas, Noah Cohen, Umut Sarpel> ;Biomarkers in Medicine. 2021 Jul 22
- Failure to Rescue After Pancreatoduodenectomy: A Transatlantic Analysis.Elizabeth M. Gleeson, Henry A. Pitt, Tara M Mackay, Ulrich F. Wellner, Caroline Williamsson, Olivier R. Busch, Bas Groot Koerkamp, Tobias Keck, Hjalmar C. van Santvoor...> ;Annals of Surgery. 2021 Jun 16
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: