Dr. Leenellett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office231 Albert Sabin Way
Cincinnati, OH 45267Phone+1 513-558-8090Fax+1 513-558-5791
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University Hosp1995 - 1999
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1996 - 2009
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors Cincinnati Magazine
Publications & Presentations
- Occult Abdominal Trauma.Elizabeth Leenellett, Adam Rieves> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2021 Sep 9
- Cost awareness intervention for combat gauze utilization in an academic trauma center emergency department.Bennett H. Lane, Rachel M. Ancona, Natalie P. Kreitzer, Elizabeth Leenellett> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 May 14
- 31 citationsRelationship between bone growth rate and hypertrophic chondrocyte volume in new zealand white rabbits of varying agesJanet L. Kuhn, Jonathan H. Delacey, Elizabeth E. Leenellett> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 1996 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: