Dr. Murphy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Cooper Plaza
Camden, NJ 08103
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Central Florida College of MedicineClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 2020 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsDelays in reporting and publishing trial results during pandemics: cross sectional analysis of 2009 H1N1, 2014 Ebola, and 2016 Zika clinical trials.Christopher W. Jones, Amanda C Adams, Elizabeth Murphy, Rachel P. King, Benjamin Saracco, Karen R. Stesis, Susan Cavanaugh, Brian W. Roberts, Timothy F. Platts-Mills> ;BMC Medical Research Methodology. 2021 Jun 8
- The Role of Thrombolytic Therapy for Patients with a Submassive Pulmonary Embolism.Murphy, E.,Lababidi, A.,Reddy, R.,Mendha, T.,Lebowitz, D.> ;Cureus. 2018 Nov 07
- Good Samaritan Medical CenterBrockton, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: