Are you Dr. Nega?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 241-7349
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Nega, MD is a board certified internist in Spokane, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, North Carolina, and Georgia. She is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Howard University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Addis Ababa University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- WA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2016
- CA State Medical License 1999 - Present
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Evidence for and characterization of cytochrome P-450 in Neurospora crassa.Nega, E., Grunwaldt, G.> ;J Basic Microbiol. 1997
- Andrew Agwunobi Was a Rising Star as CEO of UConn Health. He Now Takes over at UConn Just as the University Returns to Full-Capacity After the PandemicJuly 7th, 2021
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington