Dr. Otero is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Blvd
Jupiter, FL 33458Phone(561) 627-4377Fax(561) 743-5151
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1989 - 1991
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- VA Caribbean Healthcare SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Ebola’s Long Goodbye, Egypt’s Dam Denial, and Srebrenica at 25: The Cheat SheetJune 27th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: