Dr. Owings is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office116 Fairhope Ave.
Fairhope, AL 36532Phone(251) 270-9599Fax(251) 973-8190
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 2004 - 2005
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2000 - 2003
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1991 - 1994
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- LA State Medical License 1994 - 2000
- AL State Medical License 1992 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- I Mims Gage, MD Teaching Award Tulane University Department of Surgery, 1997
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsImmunosuppression as Adjuvant Therapy for Biliary AtresiaPeter W. Dillon, Elizabeth P. Owings, Robert E. Cilley, Douglas Field, Adrian J. Curnow, Keith E. Georgeson> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2001 Jan 1
- 29 citationsAdvances in minimally invasive surgery in childrenKeith E. Georgeson, Elizabeth Owings> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2000 Nov 1
- 12 citationsManagement of Cholestasis in Infants With Very Low Birth WeightElizabeth Owings, Keith E. Georgeson> ;Seminars in Pediatric Surgery. 2000 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Lower Blood Pressure with PanoxolJanuary 4th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: