Dr. Page is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-5100Fax(781) 744-5215
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Western OntarioClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsAcral localized acquired cutis laxaBenjamin K. Fisher, Elizabeth Page, Wedad Hanna> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1989 Jul 1
- Northwestern Students Study Abroad for the First Time Since March 2020October 9th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: