Are you Dr. Pietras?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-2571
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth (Sheehan) Pietras, MD is a board certified radiologist in Portland, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, New Hampshire, and Maryland. She is affiliated with Maine Medical Center, St Andrews Hospital, and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1992 - 1996
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- ME State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014