Dr. Quinn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2828 Paa St
Honolulu, HI 96819Phone(808) 243-6050
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCoronary embolism following aortic and mitral valve replacement: successful management with abciximab and urokinase.Elizabeth G. Quinn, David J. G. Fergusson> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1998 Apr 1
- Kaiser Permanente Medical CenterHonolulu, Hawaii
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: