Elizabeth J. Repede is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- University of South CarolinaDoctorate, 1993
Publications & Presentations
- Participatory dreaming: a unitary appreciative inquiry into healing with women abused as children.Elizabeth Repede> ;ANS. Advances in Nursing Science. 2011 Jul 1
- 5 citationsParticipatory Dreaming: A Conceptual Exploration From a Unitary Appreciative Inquiry PerspectiveElizabeth Repede> ;Nursing Science Quarterly. 2009 Oct 1
Office471 Lakeshore Pkwy
Rock Hill, SC 29730
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: