Dr. Robinson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Hospital Dr
York, ME 03909Phone(207) 363-4321
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsCannabinoid Reduces Inflammatory Cytokines, Tumor Necrosis Factor-α, and Type I Interferons in Dermatomyositis In VitroElizabeth S. Robinson, Paul Alves, Muhammad M. Bashir, Majid Zeidi, Rui Feng, Victoria P. Werth> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 2017 Jun 23
- 10 citationsClinical signs associated with an increased risk of interstitial lung disease: a retrospective study of 101 patients with dermatomyositis.C.C. Ang, C.O. Anyanwu, Elizabeth S. Robinson, Joyce Okawa, Rui Feng, Manabu Fujimoto, Yasuhito Hamaguchi, Victoria P. Werth> ;British Journal of Dermatology. 2017 Jan 1
- 5 citationsThe incidence of herpes zoster in cutaneous lupus erythematosus (CLE), dermatomyositis (DM), pemphigus vulgaris (PV), and bullous pemphigoid (BP).Elizabeth S. Robinson, Aimee S. Payne, Lisa Pappas-Taffer, Rui Feng, Victoria P. Werth> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2016 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- York HospitalYork, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: