Dr. Walton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 Collier Road, Nw
Atlanta, GA 30309Phone+1 404-351-7467Fax+1 404-352-1175
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Prefrontal cortical thinning links to negative symptoms in schizophrenia via the ENIGMA consortium.Walton, E.,Hibar, D. P.,van Erp, TGM.,Potkin, S. G.,Roiz-Santiañez, R.,Crespo-Facorro, B.,Suarez-Pinilla, P.,van Haren, NEM.,de Zwarte, SMC.,Kahn, R. S.,Cahn, W.,Doan,...> ;Psychol Med. 2017 May 27
- ‘Fight for Air Climb’ Fundraiser to Be Held at Chase Field in PhoenixMarch 16th, 2021
- Piedmont HospitalAtlanta, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: