Dr. Drexler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office883 65th St
Brooklyn, NY 11220Phone(718) 283-5850Fax(718) 635-6082
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1979 - 1982
- New York Medical CollegeInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Severe headaches. When to worry, what to do.Drexler, E. D.> ;Postgraduate medicine. 1990 Mar 1
- 8 citationsClinical experience with COP-1 in multiple sclerosis.Murray B. Bornstein, Aaron E. Miller, Susan Slagle, M. Weitzman, Howard Crystal, Ellen Drexler, Marshall J. Keilson, A. Merriam, Sylvia Wassertheil-Smoller, Spada> ;Neurology. 1988 Jul 1
- 2 citationsLeft-handedness in dementia.Ellen Drexler, Aaron E. Miller, Marshall J. Keilson> ;Neurology. 1984 Dec 1
- What Is a ‘Stress’ Headache and How Can You Treat It?July 20th, 2020
- Maimonides Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: