Dr. Phamduong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSt Louis Univ Sch of Med
Saint Louis, MO 63101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2013 - 2017
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2014
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles/University of Southern CaliforniaFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAcute and chronic mu opioids differentially regulate thrombospondins 1 and 2 isoforms in astrocytes.Ellen Phamduong, Maanjot K. Rathore, Nicholas R. Crews, Alexander D’Angelo, Andrew L. Leinweber, Pranay Kappera, Thomas M. Krenning, Victoria R. Rendell, Mariana M. Be...> ;ACS Chemical Neuroscience. 2014 Feb 19
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical CenterDowney, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: