Dr. Simon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office121 Medical Center Dr
Brunswick, ME 04011Phone+1 207-729-7939Fax+1 207-725-4717
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2000 - 2003
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- MA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1998 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsPredicting Mycobacterium avium Complex Bacteremia in Patients Infected with Human Immunodeficiency Virus: A Prospectively Validated ModelDaniel P. Chin, Arthur Reingold, C. Robert Horsburgh, D M Yajko, W. Keith Hadley, Eric P. Elkin, Elizabeth N. Stone, Ellen M. Simon, Patricia C. Gonzalez, Stephen M. O...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1994 Oct 1
- 94 citationsThe impact of Mycobacterium avium complex bacteremia and its treatment on survival of AIDS patients--a prospective study.Daniel P. Chin, Arthur Reingold, Elizabeth N. Stone, Eric Vittinghoff, Horsburgh Cr, Ellen M. Simon, D M Yajko, W K Hadley, S M Ostroff, Philip C. Hopewell> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1994 Sep 1
- 43 citationsEnvironmental Risk Factors for Acquisition of Mycobacterium avium Complex in Persons with Human Immunodeficiency Virus InfectionC. Robert Horsburgh, Daniel P. Chin, D M Yajko, Philip C. Hopewell, P S Nassos, Eric P. Elkin, W. Keith Hadley, Elizabeth N. Stone, Ellen M. Simon, Patricia C. Gonzale...> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1994 Aug 1
- Mid Coast HospitalBrunswick, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: