Dr. Greenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3455 Main St
Springfield, MA 01107Phone+1 413-794-8484Fax+1 413-794-8477
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1984 - 1988
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- TN State Medical License 1986 - 1992
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- The Musings of Surgeon as Patient.Elliot B. Greenberg> ;Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2019 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: