Are you Dr. Khan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3811 N US Highway 75
Sherman, TX 75090Phone+1 615-355-3451
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emad Khan, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Sherman, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Missouri, and Kansas. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1997 - 1999
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1994 - 1997
- University of Maryland/Sheppard PrattResidency, Psychiatry, 1992 - 1992
- Dow UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1999 - 2019
- KS State Medical License 1998 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsProximal caries detection: Sirona Sidexis versus Kodak Ektaspeed Plus.Emad A. Khan, Donald A. Tyndall, John B. Ludlow, Daniel J. Caplan> ;General dentistry. 2005 Jan 1
- 10 citationsExtraoral imaging for proximal caries detection: Bitewings vs scanogramEmad A. Khan, Donald A. Tyndall, Daniel J. Caplan> ;Oral Surgery Oral Medicine Oral Pathology Oral Radiology and Endodontology. 2004 Dec 1
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care SystemDallas, Texas