Are you Dr. Abdulfatah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office409 Kercheval Ave
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236Phone+1 203-435-1973
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eman Abdulfatah, MD is a board certified pathologist in Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with Michigan Medicine.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2014 - 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Molecular Genetic
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular testing of soft tissue tumors.Douglas Rottmann, Eman Abdulfatah, Liron Pantanowitz> ;Diagnostic cytopathology. 2022 Jul 9
- De novo neuroendocrine features in prostate cancer.Eman Abdulfatah, Samson W Fine, Tamara L Lotan, Rohit Mehra> ;Human pathology. 2022 Sep 1
- Large Cell Calcifying Sertoli Cell Tumor: A Clinicopathologic Study of 18 Cases With Comprehensive Review of the Literature and Reappraisal of Prognostic Features.Khaleel I Al-Obaidy, Muhammad T Idrees, Eman Abdulfatah, Lakshmi P Kunju, Angela Wu, Thomas M Ulbright> ;The American journal of surgical pathology. 2022 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan