Dr. Powell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611Phone+1 312-695-9797Fax+1 312-695-6680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2009
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- In Situ Simulation for Adoption of New Technology to Improve Sepsis Care in Rural Emergency Departments.Emilie S Powell, William F Bond, Lisa T Barker, Kimberly Cooley, Julia Lee, Andrew L Vincent, John A Vozenilek> ;Journal of patient safety. 2022 Jun 1
- 1 citationsA novel in situ simulation framework for introduction of a new technology: the 3-Act-3-Debrief modelLisa T. Barker, William F. Bond, Andrew L. Vincent, Kimberly L. Cooley, Jeremy S McGarvey, John A. Vozenilek, Emilie S. Powell> ;Advances in Simulation. 2020 Sep 25
- 5 citationsSepsis Alerts in Emergency Departments: A Systematic Review of Accuracy and Quality Measure Impact.Matthew I Hwang, William F. Bond, Emilie S. Powell> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020 Aug 24
- Join now to see all
- Drowning and Submersion InjuriesJanuary 14th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: