Dr. Gordon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Spruce Street
1 Maloney Building
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 349-8310
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified anesthesiologists that focuses on the areas of cardiac anesthesiology, cardiac critical care and medical education.
Education & Training
- University of PennsylvaniaMSEd, Medical Education, 2014 - 2016
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, 2011 - 2012
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 2006 - 2010
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsThe Clinical Competency Committee in Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology—Perspectives From Program Directors Around the United StatesStephanie A. Black, Michelle Capdeville, John G.T. Augoustides, Eric W. Nelson, Prakash A. Patel, Jared W. Feinman, Emily K. Gordon, Justin L. Lockman, Samuel Yanofsky> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2019 Jul 1
- Establishing Best Practices for Patients on ECMO-A Multidisciplinary Challenge.Jesse Raiten, Emily K. Gordon, Jacob T. Gutsche> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2019 Mar 23
- 6 citationsThe role of feedback in ameliorating burnout.Emily K. Gordon, Dimitry Y. Baranov, Lee A. Fleisher> ;Current Opinion in Anesthesiology. 2018 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Hospital of the University of PennsylvaniaPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical CenterPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Good Shepherd Penn Partners Specialty Hospital at RittenhousePhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: