Dr. Li is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Haynes Street
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 646-1222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2007
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- NY State Medical License 2004 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Racial and ethnic differences in severity of coronary calcification among patients undergoing PCI: Results from a single-center multiethnic PCI registry.Solomon Bienstock, Rajeev Samtani, Ashton C. Lai, Usman Baber, Dylan Sperling, Anton Camaj, Jason Feinman, Peter Ting, Nikola Kocovic, Emily Li, Martin E. Goldman> ;IJC Heart & Vasculature. 2021 Sep 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: