Emily Mae Potter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- St. Louis College of PharmacyPharmD, 2010
Publications & Presentations
- Reply to Chanderraj et al.Nicholas S. Britt, Emily M. Potter, Nimish Patel, Molly E. Steed> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2017 Oct 15
- Secular Trends in Nosocomial Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcal Bloodstream Infections Among United States Veterans Affairs Hospitals, Fiscal Years 2004 through 2014.Nicholas S. Britt, Emily M. Potter, James A. McKinnell, Nimish Patel, Sarah E. Battersby, Molly E. Steed> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2017 Jul 11
- 11 citationsEffect of Continuous and Sequential Therapy among Veterans Receiving Daptomycin or Linezolid for Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Bacteremia.Nicholas S. Britt, Emily M. Potter, Nimish Patel, Molly E. Steed> ;Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2017 May 1
- Join now to see all
Office4101 S 4th St
Leavenworth, KS 66048Phone(913) 682-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: