Are you Dr. Stebbins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Colchester Ave # Wp-2
Burlington, VT 05401Phone(802) 847-2717Fax(215) 590-4668
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emily (Anderson) Stebbins, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Burlington, Vermont. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with University of Vermont Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 2012 - 2013
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2012
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareInternship, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of VermontClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- VT State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPain management following major intracranial surgery in pediatric patients: a prospective cohort study in three academic children's hospitalsLynne G. Maxwell, George M. Buckley, Sapna R. Kudchadkar, Elizabeth Ely, Emily L. A. Stebbins, Christine Dube, Athir Morad, Ebaa Jastaniah, Navil F. Sethna, Myron Yaster> ;Pediatric Anesthesia. 2014 Nov 1
- University of Vermont Medical CenterBurlington, Vermont