Are you Dr. Laureta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Marcus Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11042Phone(516) 465-5255
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emma Laureta, MD is a Child Neurologist in New Hyde Park, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital, and Burke Rehabilitation Hospital.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 1999 - 2000
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Child Neurology, 1996 - 1999
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1996
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCentral Apnea in an Adolescent With COVID-19.Stephanie Enner, Sanaya Hormozdyaran, Robin Varughese, Jennifer Milillo, Ivan Pavkovic, Emma Laureta, James Schneider, Sanjeev V. Kothare> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2020 Jun 5
- 1 citationsNeuropathic cachexia associated with type 1 diabetes in an adolescent girl.Vincent S. DeOrchis, Steven Herskovitz, Emma Laureta, Rubina A. Heptulla> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2013 Oct 1
- 9 citationsCACNA1A Nonsense Mutation is Associated With Basilar‐Type Migraine and Episodic Ataxia Type 2Matthew S. Robbins, Richard B. Lipton, Emma Laureta, Brian M. Grosberg> ;Headache. 2009 Jul 1
- Join now to see all