Are you Dr. Bayongan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 S Dobson Rd
Mesa, AZ 85202Phone(480) 543-2034Fax(480) 512-6089
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emmanuel Bayongan, MD is a board certified internist in Mesa, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Alaska, and Nevada. He is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- NV State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- WY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 162 citationsInhibition of Integrin αvβ6, an Activator of Latent Transforming Growth Factor-β, Prevents Radiation-induced Lung FibrosisKhalid Puthawala, Nicos P. Hadjiangelis, Steven C. Jacoby, Emmanuel Bayongan, Zhicheng Zhao, Zhiwei Yang, M. Devitt, Gerald S. Horan, Paul H. Weinreb, Matvey E. Lukash...> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2008 Jan 1
- Banner Desert Medical CenterMesa, Arizona