Emmanuel K. Fai, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusBaltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital CenterHyattsville, Maryland
Education & Training
- Towson UniversityPhysician Assistant, 2009
- Walden UniversityPhD
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsRole of attitudes and intentions in predicting adherence to oral diabetes medications.Emmanuel K Fai, Cheryl Anderson, Victor Ferreros> ;Endocrine connections. 2017 Feb 1
- Chronic Expanding Hematoma in the Dorsal Cervicothoracic Region as a Long-Term Complication of Retained Bullet Fragments: Case Report.Avais Raja, Saima Ahmad, Salman Ehmed, Terri Blume, Emmanuel K Fai, Agha S Khan> ;Cureus. 2016 Nov 1
- A Case Report of Progression of a Buschke-Lowenstein Tumor of the Right Inguinal Region into Invasive Squamous Cell CarcinomaEmmanuel K. Fai*, Habib A Bhutta and Kashif Ali University of Maryland Medical Center, Midtown Campus and Laurel Regional Hospital, USA, Case Reports in Health and Medicine Case Report Open, 2/13/2018
Office827 Linden Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(410) 462-5868Fax(410) 225-8436
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: