Dr. Agosto-Colon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
85 th street
Jackson Heights, NY 11372Phone(718) 507-5400Fax(718) 507-5422
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eneida Agosto-Colon is a rheumatologist in Jackson Heights, NY and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Queens. She received her medical degree from Universidad Central del Caribe School of Medicine and has been in practice 26 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. She specializes in lupus & related, rheumatoid arthritis & related, and scleroderma & related and is experienced in fibromyalgia, sjogren's syndrome, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Rheumatology, 1998 - 2001
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University Central Del Caribe School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- PR State Medical License 1993 - 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patients Choice Award 2008
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- A Retrospective Medical Record Review of Utilization Patterns and Medical Resource Use Associated with Repository Corticotropin Injection among Patients with Rheumatol...Nelson WW, Philbin MJ, Gallagher JR, Heap K, Carroll S, Wan GJ> ;Rheumatology and therapy. 2017-10-25
- New York-Presbyterian QueensFlushing, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: