Dr. Rodriguez-Paz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7421 N University Dr
Tamarac, FL 33321Phone+1 954-726-0112Fax+1 954-726-9561
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1984 - 1986
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/Deborah Heart and Lung CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1984 - 1986
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Fajardo HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1983 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Need for Increased Utilization of Statins After Occlusive StrokePatricia R. Hebert, Denis A. Evans, Wendy R. Schneider, Enrique Rodriquez-Paz, Charles H. Hennekens> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 2011 Sep 1
- University Hospital and Medical CenterFort Lauderdale, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: