Dr. Cohen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 North Main St
West Hartford, CT 06107Phone+1 860-714-9785Fax+1 833-262-0820
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1986 - 1988
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Psychiatry, 1983 - 1986
- Universite de L'Etat a Liege FOMClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1988
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsUsing ethnographic methodology in substance abuse treatment outcome researchGerald J. Stahler, Eric Cohen> ;Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 2000 Jan 1
- 10 citationsAn exploratory attempt to distinguish subgroups among crack-abusing African-American women.Eric Cohen> ;Journal of Addictive Diseases. 1999 Sep 3
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical CenterHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: