Dr. Eleff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1730 W 25th St
Cleveland, OH 44113Phone(216) 363-2467Fax(216) 696-2936
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Ophthalmology, 1985 - 1988
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1987 - Present
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Case Report: Tropheryma whipplei Infection Presenting with Optic Disc Edema.Anju M Kanikunnel, Scott A Anthony, Eric S Eleff> ;Optometry and Vision Science. 2020 Nov 25
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: