Dr. Eross is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4530 E Muirwood Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85048
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1997 - 2000
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (WPH)Internship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2001 - 2024
- MN State License 2000 - 2003
- PA State License 1996 - 1997
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsLong-Term Safety and Tolerability of OnabotulinumtoxinA Treatment in Patients with Chronic Migraine: Results of the COMPEL StudyPaul Winner, Andrew M. Blumenfeld, Eric J. Eross, Amelia Orejudos, Debbie L. Mirjah, Aubrey Manack Adams, Mitchell F. Brin> ;Drug Safety. 2019 May 17
- 27 citationsCase Report: Successful Epiradicular Peripheral Nerve Stimulation of the C2 Dorsal Root Ganglion for Postherpetic NeuralgiaPaul J. Lynch, Tory McJunkin, Eric Eross, Stacie Gooch, Jillian Maloney> ;Neuromodulation. 2011 Jan 1
- 125 citationsThe Sinus, Allergy and Migraine Study (SAMS).Eric Eross, David W. Dodick, Michael Eross> ;Headache. 2007 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Scientists Cast Misery of Migraine in a New LightAugust 8th, 2006
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: