Dr. Fry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 E Walnut St
Garden City, KS 67846Phone+1 620-275-7248
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- DenverFellowship, Oculoplastic and resconstructive surgery, 2007 - 2008
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 2003 - 2007
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAcute orbital edema causing reversible blindness after the administration of intravenous contrast agent in a patient with thyroid eye disease.Eric L. Fry, Robert G. Fante> ;Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2008 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: