Overview of Dr. Ginsberg
Dr. Eric Ginsberg is a cardiologist in Annapolis, MD and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and Anne Arundel Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University and has been in practice 8 years. He is one of 36 doctors at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and one of 50 doctors at Anne Arundel Medical Center who specialize in Cardiology. He has 4 publications and over 200 citings.
Office2002 Medical Parkway
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2012 - 2015
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Evidence-Based Update of Pediatric Dental Restorative Procedures: Dental MaterialsE Ginsberg, M Johnson, M Kim, V Dhar> ;jocpd.org. 2015 Jul 15
- 50 citationsReduced stress dose with rapid acquisition CZT SPECT MPI in a non-obese clinical population: Comparison to coronary angiographyW. Lane Duvall, Joseph Sweeny, Lori B. Croft, Eric Ginsberg, Krista A. Guma, Milena J. Henzlova> ;Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. 2012 Feb 1
- 108 citationsReduced isotope dose and imaging time with a high-efficiency CZT SPECT cameraW. Lane Duvall, Lori B. Croft, Eric Ginsberg, Andrew J. Einstein, Krista A. Guma, Titus George, Milena J. Henzlova> ;Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. 2011 Apr 29
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: